LittleFoot Elegance Photo > Off-Topic Discussion

Forum language choice

<< < (4/4)

the_lizardking:
Ho volker.
ne google ist gerade bei Deutsch schon sehr gut mittlerweile,... Fachbegriffe klar da gibts noch ein paar Probleme aber die sind ja meißt sowieso universell oder zumindest ähnlich in jeder Sprache,... aber automatisch ist natürlich etwas feiner,... vor allem merkt man es nicht und es rennt gut. Ich habe soetwas ähnliches mal auf meiner Seite mit einer Ländererkennung gemacht und klar für Russisch oder Bulgarisch, Serbisch rennt das noch nicht optimal aber Deutsch ist sicher gut,...

gpaolo:
Well, I'm new here, but I would like to say that language was the biggest issue of the "old" forum.
For sure LF is a German product and a significant part of customers are Germans, but if the idea of a community is to help all the people around the world, the language of the forum should definitively be something more "user friendly" than German  ;D
The language of the forum layout can be easily changed and I don't think it is a big issue, with the help of online translators, but the language of the posts it a lot more important, also because most of the times the same online translators get lost with the use of colloquial expressions, incorrect spelling, etc.
So I think that the people here from Germany should join our effort to write in English, not only because otherwise the people who needs the informations will be unable to understand them, but also because they would not be able to use the knowledge and the help of other people from foreign countries (I guess that there will be someone outside Germany capable to use the LF!  :D ).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version