LittleFoot Elegance Photo > LFEP ASCOM

COM Schnittstelle wird nicht erkannt

<< < (10/10)

Heinz-S:
Hello Armando,

the new update has solved all problems I reported last.

The PC date and time are applied properly.

A click on the Extras button returns no longer an error message.

I sent #:GV# and #:GD# to the LFEP while pressing several move buttons. RealTerm didn't log any answer. Anyway the problems while using my application program didn't appear furthermore. I can use all HW handbox buttons. E & T shows a cross at the position of the telescope. While moving the telescope by HW handbox this cross followed those movements.

CS
Heinz

Armando:
Hi Heinz,

you can refer to http://forum.lfep.de/index.php?topic=15.0 to keep your driver updated.

CS
Armando

Heinz-S:
Hello Armando,

your final update is doing a good job. Now every FW5.. user is able to enjoy the hobby in association with the LFEP. So I send you a big thank-you for the invested time and your patience.

I just had a look on sourceforge. In the description of the driver only FW6.. is listed as supported firmware. Would you be so kind to change the description in order that FW5.. users will notice the driver modifications.

CS
Heinz

Armando:
Hello Heinz,

I just updated the driver's description on Sourceforge.
I also added a link to this forum in support page since I think it's the best place to get support. I also take the opportunity to thank Roman for maintaining the forum.
I'm glad to have been of help.

CS
Armando Beneduce

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version