LittleFoot Elegance Photo > LFEP ASCOM

COM Schnittstelle wird nicht erkannt

<< < (8/10) > >>

Armando:
Hi Heinz,

I'd like also to know LFEP answer to #0:VX# after you've set tracking rate to Sidereal, Solar, Lunar, User and Disabled by the HW handbox...

CS
Armando

Heinz-S:
Hello Armando,

the bug, you've told about, couldn't be seen by using my equipment.  The N button pressing lets increase DEC display on east and west pier side.

The parking commands and the flip functions I couldn't test previously, but I send feedback to you in the near future.

To configure the LFEP, the HW handbox does a good job and ASCOM is not necessary.

The moving speeds 2x, 8x and 16x are functioning properly. I also tested some of the other offered speeds (100x, 250x, 320x). The mount moves every time with the same speed (16x paddle), but the stored GOTO speed changes from 250x to 32x anyway. As you proposed, it would be the best to remove all these other speeds.

In the attachment you will find the RealTerm answers to the several tracking rates: Line 1: sideral, Line 2: solar, Line 3: lunar, Line 4: disabled. A user mode wasn't offered in the tracking rate menu of the HW handbox.

In the description of the driver for FW6xx I found a function, that allows to synchronize the date/time of the LFEP control unit with the PC clock. Is that function also available by FW5xx driver?

CS
Heinz

Armando:
Hi Heinz,

--- Quote from: Heinz-S on Monday, 03.03.14 - 19:53:35 - CET ---the bug, you've told about, couldn't be seen by using my equipment.  The N button pressing lets increase DEC display on east and west pier side.
--- End quote ---
Well... FW5 is affected by the same bug and, as hoped, the code that manages FW6 bug is good also with your LFEP.  ;)

--- Quote ---The parking commands and the flip functions I couldn't test previously, but I send feedback to you in the near future.
--- End quote ---
OK.

--- Quote ---To configure the LFEP, the HW handbox does a good job and ASCOM is not necessary.
--- End quote ---
I agree with you.  :)

--- Quote ---The moving speeds 2x, 8x and 16x are functioning properly. I also tested some of the other offered speeds (100x, 250x, 320x). The mount moves every time with the same speed (16x paddle), but the stored GOTO speed changes from 250x to 32x anyway. As you proposed, it would be the best to remove all these other speeds.
--- End quote ---
OK. As you can see by the warning message, using the other menu speeds, even if possible on FW6, is not a good idea. So I really see no limitations in this case...

--- Quote ---In the attachment you will find the RealTerm answers to the several tracking rates: Line 1: sideral, Line 2: solar, Line 3: lunar, Line 4: disabled. A user mode wasn't offered in the tracking rate menu of the HW handbox.
--- End quote ---
OK. I'll have also to hide drift compensation groups for FW5.

--- Quote ---In the description of the driver for FW6xx I found a function, that allows to synchronize the date/time of the LFEP control unit with the PC clock. Is that function also available by FW5xx driver?
--- End quote ---
I kept it enabled and probably FW5 supports the required commands. You can check (by intentionally and temporarily setting a wrong date/time on your PC...).
Please let me know if it doesn't work: I can hide the checkbox...

CS
Armando

Armando:
Hi Heinz,

OK, I just built a new driver. You find it attached...
You should see only paddle speeds in the handbox, no drift compensation and no user rate available and Sidereal/Solar/Lunar tracking rate properly detected.

CS
Armando

Armando:
Please use the attached driver...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version