LittleFoot Elegance Photo > LFEP ASCOM

LFEP ASCOM error handling

<< < (2/2)

gpaolo:
Hi Armando,
sorry if I'm not replying, but I'm traveling for work... I will give a look at it as soon as possible.
By the way, I tried to compile the project (I did get an error about the Communicator module, I though it was my fault... well, in my opinion Rajiva has gone a bit too far with this secrecy thing, I don't see the harm in releasing the full code of ASCOM driver...) but I got some error... Do you know it there is something more to do beside copying everything in one directory, opening the project and tell Visual Studio to compile?

Armando:
Hi gpaolo,

--- Quote from: gpaolo on Tuesday, 01.10.13 - 17:25:25 - CEST ---Hi Armando,
sorry if I'm not replying, but I'm traveling for work... I will give a look at it as soon as possible.
--- End quote ---
Ok  ;)

--- Quote ---Do you know it there is something more to do beside copying everything in one directory, opening the project and tell Visual Studio to compile?
--- End quote ---
You need the ASCOM development package. You can also ignore the warnings. Nothing else is required.

CS
Armando

gpaolo:
Hi Armando,

--- Quote from: Armando on Tuesday, 01.10.13 - 17:32:07 - CEST ---You need the ASCOM development package. You can also ignore the warnings. Nothing else is required.

--- End quote ---

Is it this one?
http://ascom-standards.org/Downloads/PlatDevComponents.htm

Bye!

Armando:

--- Quote from: gpaolo on Wednesday, 02.10.13 - 09:34:58 - CEST ---Is it this one?
--- End quote ---
Yes, it is.

CS
Armando

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version