LittleFoot Elegance Photo > LFEP ASCOM

LFEP ASCOM driver - bug reports

<< < (4/19) > >>

Armando:
Hi Rainer,

--- Quote from: drknoppi on Thursday, 23.05.13 - 19:08:58 - CEST ---1st ...
--- End quote ---
Could you check if setting an higher timeout (by Telescope->Setup) solves the issue?
I also need your typical and max Response time (you find it in the first log lines...)

Let me know ;)

CS
Armando

drknoppi:
Hello Armando,
i think problem solved  ;D because of the newest ascom 1.5.3 . exe
After installation the current version i found :
1st - Response time 118,75 ms
2nd - Timout 1500 ms
3rd - After changing the orientation with my handbox while ascom is open - telescopesettings , than after
        close and reopen the settings  - orientation in ascom is the same as in the HB  ;D  - So i think the problem is solved  :P
b.t.tw.
Can you increase the fieldsize of the logging field or change to a dynamic field size depend of the amount of lines ?
Best regards
Rainer

Armando:
Hi Rainer,

--- Quote ---Can you increase the fieldsize of the logging field or change to a dynamic field size depend of the amount of lines ?
--- End quote ---
I just uploaded a new release.
Now a right click on the log panel will keep the last 10 log lines and remove the previous ones.

CS
Armando

drknoppi:
Hallo Armando,
super 😃
I wil  test next week, because much to work in my Hospital .
Best regards
Rainer

Armando:
Hi @all,

I'm evaluating to add a dew heater control to switch on the heater if temperature < dew point.
I could manage the heaters supported by the I2C extension.
But I see there is also a command (#>:VD#) directly supported by LFEP to set a dew heater with no need to use an external extension.
I'm tempted to think the value the user can set by #>:VD# controls a PWM output. But I see no pins related to it.  ::)
Do you know something else about this command?

CS
Armando Beneduce

P.s. I'd like to procure a tiny interface together with a temp/humidity sensor. I've no idea where I could get it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version